1. Who was the last person you yelled at?:
Hard to say, I tend to be louder when excited or angry but that doesn't tend to be in the situation itself. I'm not really a yeller.
2. Who was the last person you kissed?:
Mom, before separating to meet a friend on Oahu, or some other time, we've traveled together for the last 2 weeks. Not a particularly exciting answer but...
3.What was the last memorable book you read?:
Waging Modern War, by Wesley Clark. About the war in Kosovo, I'm getting it signed this week and I may finally have a hero.
4. When did you last dance?:
hmm.. probably some silly minor dance around my room to music. Otherwise at Nocturnia a month or two ago.
5. What's the last thing you want to hear from your parents?:
Not a topic I'd really like to contemplate. I'll go with an easy one and say losing my car. Not true, but also not depressing.
6. When did you last go for a walk in the park?:
Many times over the last two weeks. Easily a few of the best walks of my life.
7. When did you last do your ironing?:
I don't really Iron, I do steam my clothes on occasion though with a nifty porto steamer my parents gave me. I used that 3 weeks ago
8. When was the last time you smiled all day?:
Can't recall, I don't tend to hold a constant mood, and I tend to have enough things on my mind that a frown or two will slip through even on terrific days.
9. What color of socks do you normally wear?:
Variable, white, blue, or black, or whatever I can find that _vaguely_ matches my outfit. Normally the last when I'm at school and haven't done laundry for at least a week.
10. Did you ever attend a private school?:
Nursery School at my church, otherwise no.
11. Do you like stuffed animals?:
There are people that don't like stuffed animals?
12. Have you ever smashed pumpkins?:
I believe I've smashed one of mine after it went rotten, but I'm not positive.
13. Do you read labels when shopping for food?:
Yep, I read them and weep.
14. Can you quote Shakespeare?:
Yes, I even get to see Shakespeare plays several times a year.
15. Do you like playing baseball?:
I'm more of a softball player. I can consistently hit a softball pitched by an amateur and get to first base. I don't have near that level of skill with a baseball. And I'm more of a hitter than a catcher.
16. Are you a neat freak?:
:), ask anyone on my friends list (Hint: they'll laugh)
17. What is the worst injury you have ever given someone?:
Broke a collar bone brace. I meant to hit him, but I didn't mean to hurt him that badly, he was alright but it was quite an effective shot.
18. Do you ever eat lemons plain?:
On occasion, when I have one in my drink and I'm really hungry.
19. Have you ever fired a gun?:
Yeah, a BB-gun, at Scout Camp, i've done laser tag but haven't yet done paintball.
20. Do you own any knee-high boots?:
Wearing them I'd look both fascist and incredibly silly, not a style I'm going for.
21. Are you attached to extreme people?:
I have a long standing gripe with the word extreme, but submit most any synonym and the answer is yes.
22. Do you like swimming in lakes?:
I love all sorts of swimming, though lakes rank at the bottom of the list, not as fun as rivers or the ocean, not as clean as a pool.
23. Have you ever streaked at a football game or any other public event?:
Nope, nor do I plan to.
24. What is your favorite gemstone?:
Emerald, but that is a fairly weak attachment.
25. Have you gone on many blind dates?:
Nope, never been setup. I wouldn't object as even if they fail it should be worth a good story or two.
26. Has someone done something extra nice for you?:
Yes, many of my friends have, often unexpectedly. I tend to be extremely grateful as either experiencing or remembering the act is terrific for breaking a bad mood.
27. Did you have a crush on any of your teachers?:
Yep, but thankfully no deep ones.
28. Have you ever been lost in a bad part of a city?:
Yes. Most prominently Crystal City Virgina, the bad part is above ground, but it was more it being after midnight than anything else. I also had a ride offer from a stranger I ask for directions, I didn't take the ride but that really took the edge off.
29. Would you rather have a mint or fruit flavored gum?:
Mint, but for reasons not entirely known to me I strongly object to gum.
30. Do you have road rage?:
Anger occasionally, rage, no.
31. Have you ever eaten grass?:
Yep, wasn't all that great. I know its plentiful but I'm just not sure what the cows or an unnamed friend of mine see in it. :)
32. Do you ever eat food right out of cans or jars?:
Not normally, but thats because I normally like can or jar food prepared in some way. I did it occasionally for peanut butter though.
33. Has your mind ever gone blank?:
Apparently question 33 contained a premonition on the part of the survey writer.
35. Do you have recurring dreams?:
Once, part of it involved a toy store, I tried twice but never figured out how to keep anything I got in the dream :). Otherwise my dreams often seem familiar, but I think that is they're nature as I don't recall them repeating themselves.
36. Are you kind?:
It can be undercut by my being irresponsible or putting of unpleasant tasks, but I try to be
37. Do you exercise or work out regularly?:
Nope, I walk a lot though, and I have an appointment at the YMCA to work out a fitness routine.
38. Could you kill if your life was threatened?:
Depends if I could make justified use of force. I'd prefer to incapacitate or negotiate, but in the end I'd be quite willing to use deadly force defensively or offensively if merited. Figuring out if it was merited and my lack of skill may get me killed though.